- Other countries require GMO foods be labeled, why not America?
- Some countries outright ban GMOs, why not America?
- Is it because Obama appointed Monsanto’s Michael Taylor to be the Food Czar at the FDA? So much for transparency and keeping lobbyists out of government!
- Enough of the charade, we deserve to know what foods are genetically modified.
- We want real labels, in English in writing on the container, simple easy doesn’t require a smart phone, “CONTAINS GMOS.”
- Contact your senators and representatives if you think we deserve labeling too.
Click here to read the article about the attempt to use QR Codes from the Organic Consumers Association.
- Genetically engineered food [Genetically modified organisms (GMOs)] contain more toxic pesticides both inside the plant as well as doused on top than nonGMO plants.
- Glyphosate (Roundup) is the most used pesticide on GMO crops. Last fall the World Health Organization deemed glyphosate a probably human carcinogen.
- Learn all about the health effects of GMOs in the upcoming book, The Wecology Handbook.
One of many health effects of glyphosate (present in GMOs):
- Fig 12 thyroid cancer provided courtesy of Nancy Swanson, one of the original researchers for the study involving glyphosate and disease trends, originally published as Genetically engineered crops, glyphosate and the deterioration of health in the United States found in the Journal of Organic Systems, Vol 9(2) 2014