Today you have some options for worst corporation. First select a category, Crimes against People, Crimes against Life, Crimes against our Food, Crimes against our Air, Crimes against our Water, Crimes against our Health. Or you may choose to select an industry like Toxic Chemicals, Pesticides, GMOs, Petroleum, Fracking, Pharmaceuticals, Chlorine, Fertilizer, Mining, and many more. If you look at them all you may find that Bayer could still be the worst of all. Beginning with their historic involvement in WWII and the production of Zyclon B gas and inexcusable medical experiments conducted on unwilling souls, and continuing today with their toxic chemical, GMO, Bee-killing pesticides. If people knew the truth would they continue buying their products and keep Bayer in business? We don’t have to support companies that so violently interfere with our health and well being.
- Bayer Aspirin
- One A Day Vitamins
- Flintstones Vitamins for kids
- Alka Seltzer
- Bayer crop science lawn and gardening products
The following excerpted from The Wecology Handbook,
The GMO SYNDICATE, CHEMICAL CONTROL OF THE FOOD SUPPLY
We all grew up with Bayer aspirin and few probably ever questioned its safety. But what did you know about Bayer, the company? Originally Bayer was part of the German chemical giant known as IG Farben. They manufactured deadly chemicals, explosives, synthetic fuel, and rubber. IG Farben was the single largest donor to Hitler and the Nazi regime, as well as the greatest profiteer from the Second World War. Following WWII, over twenty of IG Farben’s directors and lead scientists were found guilty and sent to prison for slavery, murder, robbery and wrongful medical experimentation. Fritz ter Meer was possibly the worst among them. IG Farben was disbanded into Bayer, Hoechst (known now as Sanofi-Aventis), and BASF.
Amongst IG Farben’s (Bayer’s) crimes:
- Produced the ammunition and fuel for the Third Reich
- Produced the Zyclon B gas used in gas chambers.
- Used prisoners for slave labor in their factory near Auschwitz
- Bought prisoners from Auschwitz for inhumane medical research and experimentation
Today, you know Bayer for their seemingly benevolent products: Bayer aspirin, One a Day vitamins, Aleve, Alka Seltzer, Flintstones Vitamins, etc. But did you know they are a major producer of GMO foods and Pesticides? One of their creations, the neonicotinoid pesticides are largely responsible for the disappearance of the Bees. There is growing and undeniable evidence that the toxic chemicals and pesticides in our food supply play a significant role in the surging rates of human disease as well.
HISTORY of PESTICIDES
Poisonous gases like chlorine and mustard gas were first employed during world wars I and II to harm and kill opposition. World War II also saw the use of hydrogen cyanide (zyclon B). Chemical pesticides made their debut shortly thereafter. Only a mere 60 years ago, the marriage between chemical pesticides and food crops was established. Applied to crops as a means to protect the growing food from insects, the ongoing development and introduction of toxic chemicals into the food supply shows no signs of slowing down despite the fact that most people prefer food grown organically.
HARM FROM PESTICIDES INVOLVED WITH GENETIC MODIFICATION (GMOs)
The big chemical companies (Bayer, Monsanto, Dow, DuPont, BASF, Syngenta) all make GMO seed and use their own harmful toxic pesticides. We need more disclosure with these foods to know what toxins we are being exposed to. Toxins are poisonous in large and small amounts, in acute as well as long term exposure situations. Certainly chronic exposure to substances contaminated with pesticides can’t be healthy.
GLYSOPHATE: Monsanto’s Round Up
- Glysophate is toxic and poisonous
- Glysophate destroys beneficial soil organisms, weakening plants
- Glysophate weakens plants, causes plant diseases
- Glysophate chelates essential minerals, leading to mineral deficiency diseases
- Glysophate depletes mineral stores and binds minerals making them unavailable
- Glysophate reduces iron and manganese content in plants by over 80%.
- Glyphosate causes digestive as well as stomach diseases
- Glysophate grown foods contribute to mineral deficiencies in animals and in plants and in humans that eat them
GMO DANGER: HOW MUCH HAVE WE BEEN BETRAYED?
Dr. Ron Huber, a distinguished plant and soil pathologist at Purdue University wrote a warning letter in 2011 to the USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack. Shockingly for agencies whose mission is to protect us, the USDA and the FDA have done nothing in response to this information! Quoted from Dr. Huber’s letter:
A team of senior plant and animal scientists have recently brought to my attention the discovery of an electron microscopic pathogen that appears to significantly impact the health of plants, animals, and probably human beings. Based on a review of the data, it is widespread, very serious, and is in much higher concentrations in Roundup Ready (RR) soybeans and corn—suggesting a link with the RR gene or more likely the presence of Roundup. This organism appears NEW to science!
- Unique Physical Properties, Micro-Fungal Organism
This previously unknown organism is only visible under an electron microscope (36,000X) with an approximate size range equal to a medium size virus. It is able to reproduce and appears to be a micro-fungal like organism. If so, it would be the first such micro-fungus ever identified. There is strong evidence that this infectious agent promotes diseases of both plants and mammals, which is very rare.
- Linked with Outbreaks of Plant Disease
The organism is prolific in plants infected with two pervasive diseases that are driving down yields and farmer income—sudden death syndrome (SDS) in soy, and Goss’ wilt in corn. The pathogen is also found in the fungal causative agent of SDS (Fusarium solani fspglycines).
- Implicated in Animal Reproductive Failure
Laboratory tests have confirmed the presence of this organism in a wide variety of livestock that have experienced spontaneous abortions and infertility. Preliminary results from ongoing research have also been able to reproduce abortions in a clinical setting.
It is urgent to examine whether the side effects of glyphosate use may have facilitated the growth of thi pathogen, or allowed it to cause greater harm to weakened plant and animal hosts. It is well documented that glyphosate promotes soil pathogens and is already implicated with the increase of more than 40 plant diseases; it dismantles plant defenses by chelating vital nutrients; and it reduces the bioavailability of nutrients in feed, which in turn can cause animal disorders.
We are now seeing an unprecedented trend of increasing plant and animal diseases and disorders. This pathogen may be instrumental to understanding and solving this problem. It deserves immediate attention with significant resources to avoid a general collapse of our critical agricultural infrastructure. See the letter in its entirety:
http://farmandranchfreedom.org/letter-dr-huber-roundup-animal-miscarriage-infertility/ Read more about Glyphosate’s Effects: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3945755/
BANNED IN OTHER COUNTRIES, WHY NOT HERE? To grow, sell, and distribute unnatural chemical food without testing or labeling is unlawful. Where’s the disclosure? This is unethical and we must demand Justice. Europe has enough sense to require labeling, why don’t we? Is it because President Obama assigned Michael Taylor as Food Czar, Monsanto’s Michael Taylor? Never before have we had such a ridiculous conflict of interest. If not banned, at the very least we deserve Labeling of GMO foods. Labeling enables us to avoid these products if we so choose. The only way to avoid them now is to purchase foods labeled 100% organic, nonGMO verified.
MONSANTO’s CONTROL OF THE FOOD SUPPLY
For a company with such a sordid history, it’s crazy that Monsanto now has nearly total dominion over global seed supply and food production. After all, this is the company that manufactured Agent Orange and PCBs. Documents uncovered in recent years demonstrate that profit was always more important to Monsanto than safety. Even after knowing the danger and health risk posed by both Agent Orange and PCBs, Monsanto continued manufacturing and distributing both while covering up information. Though its past demonstrates without question harmful and unethical tendencies, Monsanto nonetheless has been successful in promoting Genetic Engineered Foods, influencing the U.S. government, and overtaking the world’s rich farmlands with what could be the most sinister experiment ever.
MONSANTO CONTRACTS, FARMERS LOSING FREEDOM
The method by which farmers contract to grow genetic crops is not exactly friendly or forgiving either. Regardless of tradition, heritage, or customs here and in foreign lands, Monsanto will not allow farmers to save seeds. Those who do not comply are taken to court. In the natural world seeds get carried away by wind, birds, and animals. This is a problem when the seeds in question are those patented by Monsanto. Many farmers that never signed up for Monsanto’s genetic experiment have found such plants growing in their fields. If Monsanto finds out, legal action is taken against these farmers. Additionally many farmers who unknowingly signed up to grow Monsanto seed are finding themselves in extraordinary debt as crop yields are less than promised and chemical needs are ever greater. Expenses outweigh income. Sadly, thousands of farmers in India have chosen suicide as their only option out of their contracts with Monsanto.
DECEPTION: GMO, PHARMA, TOXIC CHEMICAL CONNECTION
Unsafe food is in our food supply, and no matter how loud we yell and how many are gathered, the industy still fights to keep these foods unlabeled. Why aren’t our representatives and senators and governmental agencies siding with us, the people? Why are the GMO companies in control of this? Where is an executive order when we really need one? The GMO companies are very deceptive and manipulative. Perhaps there does exist an incentive to make people sick, for if they own the pharmaceutical industry, they make money from illness and disease. You have to wonder, are they intentionally trying to get us sick?
Chart I: GMO, PHARMACEUTICAL, TOXIC CHEMICAL DECEPTION CONNECTION
|GMO Company Pharmaceutical Divisions|
|Monsanto Pfizer, Upjohn, Pharmacia, Searle|
|Bayer Merck, Aventis Schering Roche, Bayer Aspirin, Flintstones, One a Day, Aleve|
|Dow Eli Lilly, Union Carbide|
|Syngenta Novartis, Zeneca|
|Dupont Bristol-Myers Squibb|
|GlaxosmithKline GMO vaccines, GMO pharmaceuticals|
|BASF Abbott Labs, Knoll|
Genetic Engineered Food Lurking in Your Kitchen: While sensible nations of the world require GMO foods to be labeled, here in America we’re still waiting for our government to require labeling and safety testing– very peculiar indeed. Anything that’s not labeled 100% organic/Non GMO Verified more than likely contains genetically engineered ingredients. Look out for these ingredients,
- Corn, Corn Syrup (BT corn causes male sterility, damages liver, kidneys…)
- Cotton, Cottonseed oil (Animals grazing on gmo cotton get sick and die)
- Sugar (most sugar in the U.S. is now derived from gmo sugar beets)
- Soy (GMO soy is linked with sterility, hair growing in the mouth,)
- Canola oil (Rapeseed)(produces long chains of non-digestible trans fatty acids)
- Yellow Squash, Zucchini
- UPCOMING UNLESS WE STOP IT:
- WHEAT that causes liver failure!
- CABBAGE with SCORPION POISON!
When companies use an abundance of the GMO ingredients listed above and they don’t want to label their foods as such, is it fair to say they’re GMO brands?
- Cascadia Farm
- Muir Glen
- Pepsi Co
- Frito Lay
- M&M Mars
- General Mills
- Con Agra
- Silk Soy Milk
GMOs are an outrage. It makes absolutely no sense that these companies get away without testing and labeling. Precaution should have been implemented in the beginning. We must act now and stop this crude experiment with our health. President Obama promised transparency and the end of lobbyist involvement in government. Michael Taylor has no business in the FDA, let’s end his appointment today (see below for writing, calling, emailing, faxing details). How does it even ever happen that these dirty corporations get in to the government so easily? There must be big money trading hands for this type of arrangement to exist.
- BOYCOTTING THE CHEMICAL CARTEL Boycotting products is a powerful way to send a message. This is how you let a company know that you don’t agree with what they are doing. By not purchasing any of their products you are telling them you disapprove of how they are conducting business. If there is any company today that deserves to be boycotted it is Bayer. They are knowingly producing and selling products that are devastating the food supply and one of the most important creatures needed for our own survival. This is the wonderful bee. Avoid purchasing the following items, and find alternatives produced by other companies that actually are committed to your and your family’s well being.
- Bayer Pesticides and Lawn Products
- Bayer medicine produtcts: Aleve, Alka Seltzer, Bayer Aspirin, Cipro, One-A-Day Vitamins, Flintstones, Advantage pet flea control products
- Boycott Monsanto and Round Up products!
- Boycott GMO brands of food
- Get Michael Taylor out of the FDA! Remove all GMO lobbyists from the FDA and USDA.
- STRENGTHEN THE TOXIC SUBSTANCES CONTROL ACT (TSCA) The time has come to reform the TSCA. Created in 1976, There are far too many chemicals in commerce that haven’t been tested for safety and many that cause disease and cancer yet they remain in commerce. While there have been a few attempts lately to make improvements to the TSCA, most of these bills provide further allowances for the chemical industry and less protections for our health. We need comprehensive changes that honestly reduce our exposure to toxic chemicals. People first, industry second.
Continued in The Wecology Handbook
CONTACT YOUR SENATORS, CONGRESS PEOPLE, FDA Commissioner, and THE PRESIDENT:
PRESIDENT VICE PRESIDENT
The Honorable Barack Obama The Honorable Joe Biden
The White House Old Executive Office Building
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C. 20501
Washington, D. C. 20500 (202) 456-1414
Voice: 1-202-456-1414 Fax: (202) 456-2461
TTY/TDD: 1-202-456-6213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail: email@example.com White House Comment Desk: (202) 456-1111
Find Your Representatives and Senators:
Locate your Senators: Locate your Representatives:
If writing, address as follows:
The Honorable ___________ The Honorable____________
U.S. Senate U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20510 Washington, D.C. 20515
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
Dr. Margaret Hamburg, FDA Commissioner
Michael Taylor, Food Czar